Okay I really want to watch that YouTube dub of the opening song from beauty and the beast that’s kind ghetto but like not but its mad funny but for the love of god I can’t find it.
|Gay male:||I just want to look like an Andrew Christian model.|
|Gay male:||Is that a cookie? *noms*|
[HQ] NEW YORK, NY: Actor Darren Criss attends the Versus Versace launch hosted by Donatella Versace at the Lexington Avenue Armory on May 15, 2013.
well excuse you.
and where can i get that shirt?
they should make a book of nothing but pictures like this called ‘men in business suits making out aggressively.’
i would subscribe.
At first glance, I thought this was a really good edit of two pictures of Zachary Quinto.
I just want to repeat the phrase “men in business suits making out aggressively”
and i would subscribe to this in a heartbeat
Sexy ass men walking around in boxer briefs.
And there should be a stripper pole in there for the men to work for extra tips.
I would eat there every fuckin day.
but their wings need to be good as fuck doe. lots of sauce and fries. maybe some white bread to soak it up in.
speaking of white bread, their needs to be an ass requirement to get hired. pasty pancake asses need not apply, only the fluffiest of biscuit booties accepted.
Niggas gotta be baking bread in they shorts to apply
i would probably be online every morning at opening ready for my wings and scantily clad dicks.
I feel like going to Disney world and getting married.
believe it or not. but guys have problems too. they suffer from everything that girls may suffer from. but we hide it because we cant seem weak. were not allowed to be weak. so this is for all the boys out there. you’re not alone. everyone is beautiful. male or female. remember that.
Reblog every time
Filed under things I never thought I’d hear Jimmy say: because of the boobs.
don’t forget i had multiple girlfriends and had a decent amount of exposure to boobs. and the entire downstairs situation. but i guess its different to hear it right?
when you have the perfect picture in your head of how you want your story to turn out and then you actually write it and
Some one give me an idea so I can be productive on my flight tonight.
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open."
— Unknown (via ashlyniscool)
im pretty sure that everyone before they played kingdom hearts thought it was going to be really silly because its a disney and...
actually i was lying these are my favorite pasta noodles